Welcome to Gagahi.com, a website that serves adults and lets them know each other on the web, operated by Gagahi.com (hereinafter referred to as "this website"). Gagahi.com serves you in accordance with the following Terms of Service, which applies to all content under the network domain name Gagahi.com (hereinafter referred to as "the website"), and also applies to any communication between us and you by email. . Please read these Terms of Service carefully before using the services provided by Gagahi.com.
1. The content of this agreement includes the text of the agreement and all the rules that Gagahi.com has issued or may release in the future. All rules are an integral part of the agreement and have the same legal effect as the body of the agreement.
2. By entering Gagahi.com China Station in any way and using the service means you have fully read, understood and agreed to accept the terms and conditions of this Agreement (hereinafter collectively referred to as the "Terms").
3. Gagahi.com reserves the right to amend the Terms and Conditions as appropriate to the website and to update it in the form of a website announcement, and will not notify you separately. The revised "Terms" will be effective as soon as they are published on this website. If you do not agree to the amendment, please stop using the Service immediately. If you continue to use the Service, you will be deemed to have accepted the Terms and Conditions as amended by this website, and when you have a dispute, the latest "Terms" shall prevail.II. The Service Content and Description:
1. As a network service platform, Gagahi provides dating and translation services for users around the world. In order to use Gagahi's services, you should provide the necessary equipment (such as computers, mobile phones, etc.) to access the Internet, and pay for the Internet access.
2. The network services provided by Gagahi include ordinary members, senior members, VIP members, recharging gold coins, and purchasing translation packages. Members can conduct instant messaging, interactive entertainment, chat groups, follow others, release news, etc. on their own through their account. The specific services are subject to the actual availability of Gagahi. Gagahi reserves the right to modify, replace or upgrade any of the services provided by Gagahi based on actual conditions and to make an announcement on the relevant pages. If the member does not agree or does not accept the above changes from Gagahi, please stop using Gagahi's services directly. Otherwise, the member is deemed to agree and accepts any services provided by Gagahi, and the consent and acceptance is still subject to this agreement.
3. The services provided by Gagahi include free services and fee-based services. Ordinary members are free, senior members and VIPs charge a fee and can enjoy more membership rights. The specific service content and tariff standards for the fee-based service are subject to the announcement on the relevant page of the Gagahi website. Members can only use the corresponding charging service if they have completed the payment. If you use a fee-based service, you must follow the relevant special rules. All fee-based services do not support refunds unless expressly required by law or as otherwise stated by Gagahi.
4. For those who use Gagahi services for illegal activities, or whose words and deeds (whether online or offline) deviate from Gagahi's making friends seriously, Gagahi will take serious measures, including but not limited to warnings, closing member accounts and other penalties.
5. In order to improve the success rate for Gagahi members to make friends, Gagahi has the right to display the Gagahi member's information about making friends on Gagahi's partner website or other similar activities.III. Registration Qualification:
1. You must be at least 18 years of age to register as a member of this website or use this website. Membership in this service is not valid within the scope of the ban. By using this website means that you claim and warrant that you have the right, authority and ability to enter into this Agreement and to comply with all the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
2. Account and password security
Upon completion of the registration process for this service, you will receive a password and account number. It is your responsibility to maintain the confidentiality of your password and account. You are solely responsible for all activities that use your password and account number. You agree to:
1) You will immediately notify this website if your password or account has been used without authorization or if there are any other security issues.
2) Turn off your account every time you go offline. If you fail to act in accordance with the foregoing, you are solely responsible for any actions taken by anyone using the password and account number. This website cannot and does not assume any responsibility for any loss or damage arising therefrom.
3) Each user is solely responsible for all activities and events in their account. You will be solely responsible for any damage caused to you, this website or the third party if you do not keep your account and password properly.
3. In order to better enjoy the services provided by Gagahi, you agree and warrant that:
1) The information you provide to Gagahi is true, legal, accurate, complete and up-to-date. You cannot maliciously register your Gagahi account by any means (including but not limited to the use of invalid mobile phone number, invalid unverified email address, register maliciously by using other people's identity, etc.);
2) If the above information changes, you should update it in time;
3) Be sure to keep the Gagahi account unique during use.
If the member provides any wrong, false or incomplete information, or the one that Gagahi has reason to suspect that the information is wrong, false or incomplete, and violates the terms of membership registration, or Gagahi has reason to suspect that the member information is contrary to "international friends-making" subject, Gagahi reserves the right to modify or delete member information, temporarily or permanently close the member's account, suspend or terminate all or part of Gagahi's services.
4. Members must ensure that they are the legal users of the Gagahi account, and keep your account and password secure, and take responsibility for all actions performed under the account password. The member account is unique and non-transferable. You may not provide the member account to others in any way, including but not limited to transfer, rental, lending, sale, sharing, etc. Otherwise, all disputes, losses and legal responsibilities will be borne by the member, and Gagahi has the right to temporarily close or permanently close the account according to the actual situation. If password is hacked or stolen due to improper storage of the member, and the information or information is leaked, the member shall bear the unfavorable consequences. Members should immediately notify Gagahi when the member's account number or password has been used without authorization or any other security issues, otherwise unauthorized use is considered the member's own behavior.IV. Member Service Usage Rules
1. Members should abide by the constitutional laws when using Gagahi services, including but not limited to the "Contract Law of the People's Republic of China", "Copyright Law of the People's Republic of China", "Decision of the Standing Committee of the National People's Congress on Maintaining Internet Security", “Law of the People's Republic of China on the Protection of State Secrets”, “Regulations on the Telecommunications of the People's Republic of China”, “Regulations on the Security Protection of Computer Information Systems of the People's Republic of China”, “Interim Provisions on the Administration of the International Network of Computer Information Networks of the People's Republic of China” and the Implementation Measures, “Computer Information System International Network Security Management Regulations”, “Internet Information Service Management Measures”, “Computer Information Network International Network Security Protection Management Measures”, “Internet Electronic Bulletin Service Management Regulations”, “People's Republic of China Cyber Security Law”, etc. and Internet Information Services Relevant laws and regulations; at the same time, they should abide by public order, respect social ethics, must not endanger cybersecurity, and must not use the Internet to endanger national security, honour and interests, incite subversion of state power, overthrow socialism Institutions, inciting secession of the country, undermining national unity, promoting terrorism, extremism, promoting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, spreading violence, obscenity and pornography, fabricating and disseminating false information to disrupt economic order and social order, and infringing on the reputation and privacy of others, Intellectual property rights and other legitimate rights and interests.
In any event, Gagahi may, at any time, terminate the service to the Member at any time without prior notice if there is reason to believe that any use of the Gagahi Service by the Member violates or may violate any of the above laws and regulations.
2. The Member knows and agrees that the following actions are prohibited when using the Gagahi Service:
1) Produce, upload, copy, publish, transmit or otherwise transmit content (including but not limited to photos, text, images, voice, video, graphics, information or other materials) containing the following information:
① those are against the basic principles established by the Constitution;
② those are endangering national security, revealing state secrets, subverting state power, and undermining national unity;
③ those are damaging national honours and interests; inciting national hatred, ethnic discrimination, and undermining national unity;
④ those are destroying the national religious policy and promote cults and feudal superstitions;
⑤ those are spreading rumors, disrupting social order and undermining social stability;
⑥ those are spreading obscenity, pornography, gambling, violence, murder, terror or abetment of crime;
⑦ those are insulting or slandering others, infringing on the legal rights of others;
⑧ those contains false, harmful, coercive, infringing on the privacy of others, harassment, infringement, slander, vulgarity, indecency, or other ethical and offensive content;
⑨ those contains other content restricted or prohibited by Chinese laws, regulations, rules, regulations or any legally binding norms.
2) harm the minor in any way.
3) those pretending to be anyone or any institution, lied to be or misleading others to consider that they are related to anyone or any institution in a false way
4) Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit content that infringes any person's right of portrait, reputation, privacy, patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary.
5) Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit advertising letters, promotional materials, "spam", etc., except for dedicated areas for the aforementioned purposes;
6) falsify the title or otherwise manipulating the identification material, causing the person to mistakenly believe that the content was transmitted by Gagahi;
7) Tracking or otherwise harassing other members, illegally invading other people's networks, interfering with the normal functions of other people's networks, stealing network data and other behaviors that endanger network security;
8) Upload, post, email or otherwise transmit viruses, or other computer code, files and programs.
9) Intercept, tamper with, collect, store or delete other people's personal information, emails or other data without legal authorization, or use such information for any illegal or improper purpose.
10) Use Gagahi's services to set up websites, communication groups for fraudulent use, criminal methods, production or sale of prohibited items, controlled items, etc., or use Gagahi to publish fraudulent practices (such as basket support, bar support) , ticket support, Mark Six, etc.), making or selling prohibited items, controlled items and other illegal and criminal activities;
11) Interfere with or disrupt the Gagahi service or servers and networks connected to the Gagahi service, or interfere with the Gagahi service in violation of this agreement.
12) Copy, sell, resell or use any part of the services or services provided by Gagahi for any other commercial purpose.
13) Deliberate or unintentional violation of any relevant Chinese laws, regulations, rules, regulations and other legally binding norms or violations of serious marriage and dating.
3. The symbols, texts, pictures, audio, videos, etc. produced, uploaded, published, and transmitted by members on the Gagahi platform shall ensure that the uploaded content does not violate laws and regulations and its regulatory documents, and does not infringe the legality of any third party. Equity, otherwise all adverse consequences caused by the member shall be borne by the member; if the loss of Gagahi is caused, Gagahi shall also be liable for compensation including, but not limited to, damages for property damage, damages for reputation, legal fees, transportation expenses, etc. cost. Simultaneously:
1) In order to safeguard laws and regulations and related regulatory documents, protect the legitimate rights and interests of others, and maintain the reputation and security of Gagahi, Gagahi has the right to directly modify, delete, download, and block the symbols that members use Gagahi services to produce, upload, publish, and disseminate. , text, images, audio, video, etc. without prior notice to members;
2) Gagahi has the right to warn the member and close the member account according to the severity of the plot.
3) Gagahi's background records may be evidence of violations of laws, regulations, breach of contract, and infringement by members.
4) Except for special agreement or Gagahi permission, the symbols, texts, pictures, audio, videos, etc. produced, uploaded, published and transmitted by members using Gagahi services shall not contain advertising information, including but not limited to the above titles, introductions, etc. .
4. Members should ensure that they will not use Gagahi services or their derivative services to infringe Gagahi and other people's legitimate rights and interests, and prohibit the destruction of Gagahi's normal operations through network vulnerabilities, malware or other means, stealing and stealing other people's accounts and account assets. ; prohibits infringement of the lawful rights and interests of others or other content that violates these rules of use. Otherwise, Gagahi has the right to take action on the member and member account based on the seriousness of the case: including but not limited to issuing a warning, closing the account and other penalties, and without refunding any fees (if any) paid by the member. If the loss of Gagahi is caused, the member shall be responsible for all compensation. If it constitutes a crime, Gagahi has the right to transfer it to the judicial department.
5. When a member complains that other members have violated the law or violated this agreement, the complainant shall bear all legal liabilities arising from the false complaint. If the lawful rights and interests of others are violated, the complainant shall bear all legal responsibilities independently. If the loss is caused to Gagahi, the complainant shall bear the corresponding liability.V. Termination of Service
1 You agree that in the event that this website does not charge you, this website may, at its sole discretion, determine for any reason (including but not limited to the fact that this website believes that you have violated the letter and spirit of this Agreement, or that you are not in compliance with this Agreement Act in a literal and spiritual manner) Termination of your "service" password, account (or any part thereof) or your use of the Service. You agree that Gagahi.com shall, subject to reasonable suspicion and by email, implement such termination of service, subject to the charges to you on this website. After the termination of the account, this website is not obligated to retain any information in or related to the original account, or to forward any information that has not been read or sent to you or a third party. In addition, you agree that this website will not be liable to you or any third party for the termination of the provision of "services" to you.
2 You have the right to request cancellation of your account from this website. Upon review and approval by this website, this website will cancel your account. At that time, your contractual relationship with this website based on this agreement will be terminated. After your account has been cancelled, this website is not obligated to retain or disclose to you any information in your account, nor is it obligated to forward any information you have not read or sent to you or a third party.
3 You understand and agree that after your contractual relationship with this website is terminated:
1) This website reserves the right to continue to save your information.
2) This website has the right to continue to save your information.
2) This website has the right to continue to save your information.
3) You will not terminate the termination of this Agreement due to the relationship between the use of the Service and other users during the use of the Service. Other users still have the right to claim rights from you and you shall continue to perform your obligations in accordance with your commitments.VI. Content Posted on This Site and Prohibited Content.
a. The information you provide for Gagahi.com and the information posted on this website must be accurate and true.
b. In addition to personally identifiable information, any material that you transmit or post on this website will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, as it relates to the individual that can be identified based on that information. We will not be responsible for this type of information.
c. Gagahi.com reserves the right to review and delete any Content, Mail, Instant Messenger information, photos or files (collectively, the “Content”) as long as Gagahi.com, in its reasonable judgment, believes that such content is in violation of this Agreement or has an aggressive, illegal, or infringing rights, harming or threatening the safety of members.
d. You are solely responsible for the content posted, submitted, posted or displayed (hereinafter referred to as "posted") in the Service, or transmitted to other Members through the Service. You represent and warrant that your content published at any time is (a) accurate, (b) not in violation of this Agreement and (c) will not harm anyone in any way.
e. By publishing the content to any public area of Gagahi.com, you agree that you are automatically granted and that you claim and warrant that you have the right to grant Gagahi.com an irrevocable, permanent, non-exclusive, full payment , worldwide license to use, copy, execute, display and distribute such information and content, or to prepare derivative works of such information and content or to integrate them into other works, and to delegate the re-authorization of such rights.
f. The following is a partial list of illegal or prohibited content on this website. Gagahi.com reserves the right to tamper with this list at any time, to investigate any person who violates this provision and to take appropriate legal action, including but not limited to, removing insulting communications from the Service and terminating such Membership of the aggressor. The contents included are:
● Significantly offensive to online communities, such as promoting racial discrimination, prejudice, hatred, or actual harm to any group or individual to any group or individual;
● Build their files or use their photos without the permission of a third person.
● harass or encourage harassment of others;
● Participate in the dissemination of “spam”, “chain letters” or unsolicited bulk mail or “selling information”;
● Promote what you know to be wrong, misleading, or promote illegal activities, or promote acts that are abusive, threatening, indecent, defamatory, or damaging to the reputation of others;
● Provide guidance on illegal activities, such as making or buying illegal weapons, invading the privacy of others, providing or manufacturing computer viruses;
● Request passwords or personally identifiable information from other users for commercial or illegal purposes;
● Participate in commercial activities and/or sales activities such as competitions, gambling, trading, advertising and pyramid schemes without our prior written permission.VII. Exemption Clause
1. Members understand and confirm that Gagahi's products and services are provided in accordance with the current state of the art and conditions, Gagahi cannot guarantee that the products and services provided by them are flawless. This service has the risk of service interruption due to force majeure, computer virus or hacker attack, system instability, network interruption, member shutdown, communication line reasons, etc., or failure to meet member requirements and expectations. In the above situation, Gagahi will try to cooperate with the relevant units in the first time to repair in time, but Gagahi will not bear any responsibility for the losses caused to the members or third parties.
2. Members understand and confirm that any content uploaded or shared by members through the Gagahi Service does not represent and reflect Gagahi's views. For content uploaded and shared by members through Gagahi, Gagahi will make reasonable efforts to strictly review the relevant regulations of the State, but it cannot fully control the content transmitted via the Gagahi service, and does not guarantee the correctness, completeness or quality of the content. If there are misleading, deceptive, threatening, defamatory, offensive or illegal information from any other person in the process of using Gagahi services, or anonymous or impersonal information that infringes upon the rights of others, or acts with these information, Gagahi does not assume any responsibility for the acts resulting in any loss to members or third parties. However, Gagahi has the right to stop transmitting the aforementioned contents and take corresponding actions in accordance with the law.
3. For all kinds of advertising information, links, information, etc. displayed on the Gagahi related pages, Gagahi will fulfill the relevant obligations to the advertisers in accordance with the law. Members know and agree that these advertisers and advertising contents are not controlled by Gagahi, and members are advertising. Information should be carefully judged for its authenticity, legitimacy, and reliability. Members will be responsible for and resolve any form of behavior and any form of dispute with advertisers or advertisers through Gagahi's products and services. Gagahi does not assume any additional liability except as stipulated by law. However, the necessary assistance will be provided according to law as needed.
4. For the photos, materials, documents and personal information uploaded by the members, Gagahi has adopted relevant measures and has made reasonable efforts to carry out the audit, but does not guarantee the authenticity, legality or reliability of the contents, and the relevant responsibilities are uploaded. Members of the above content bear.
5. Members conduct their own behaviors related to making friends in their own independent judgments, and independently bear the possible adverse consequences and responsibilities. Gagahi does not assume legal responsibility for any member losses that are not directly caused by Gagahi reasons.
6. Members use Gagahi to download or obtain any information, which is considered by the members themselves and at their own risk; Gagahi does not assume any responsibility for any damage or loss of data of the member computer system caused by the download of any information.
7. Gagahi is not responsible for the activities organized by all members and the organization that is spontaneously established.
8. For any member activities (including but not limited to fee-based activities, public welfare activities) planned, initiated, organized or undertaken by Gagahi, Gagahi does not make any guarantees or promises to the members regarding the effects of the above activities, nor does it guarantee the members' own behavior during the activities. Legality and rationality. Gagahi assumes no responsibility for any personal or moral damages or other damages resulting from the personal or other members.
9. For members' complaints, Gagahi will make reasonable efforts to verify it carefully, but it does not guarantee the authenticity and legitimacy of the complaints that are finally made public. All legal liabilities for the content of the complaint infringing the members' privacy rights and reputation rights are all the legal responsibility. Bear, has nothing to do with Gagahi.
10. Although Gagahi has taken corresponding technical safeguards, members may still receive various types of advertising letters (except for advertising letters sent by Gagahi) or other emails that are not intended for dating. Gagahi is not responsible.
11. Gagahi does not assume any legal responsibility for the loss or reduction of the account and the property in the account due to the lack of identity authentication or untrue authentication information.
12. Gagahi has the right to independently judge whether the member's conduct violates Chinese laws and regulations or this agreement or violates the international dating friend's purpose; if any of the above acts exist, Gagahi has the right to treat the offending account as including but not limited to warnings and closures. Penalties such as accounts; and the right to save relevant information in accordance with the law and report to the competent authorities. This right does not constitute an obligation or commitment of Gagahi, and Gagahi cannot guarantee that the violation will be discovered or dealt with in a timely manner.
13. Any indirect, punitive, special, derivative loss (including business loss, loss of income, loss of profits, use of data or other economic benefits) in connection with or arising from this Agreement, except as expressly provided by law. The loss, regardless of how it is generated, or whether it is caused by a breach of this Agreement (including a breach of warranty) or by infringement, is not responsible.VIII. Intellectual Property Rights
1. Gagahi respects intellectual property rights and pays attention to protecting the rights enjoyed by members. Members uploading or posting content (including but not limited to personal photos, portraits, texts, dating success stories, etc.) or authorizing Gagahi's actions in the Gagahi service will not adversely affect the intellectual property rights enjoyed by members in respect of such content, upload or publish The copyright of the work is still owned by the creator of the work. In order to better promote the content uploaded or published by members, members and Gagahi friends, members agree to grant, use, copy, modify, adapt, publish and translate this information freely and non-exclusively to Gagahi worldwide. According to the rights to create derivative works, dissemination, performance and display; the right to commercialize the uploading and publishing of information for members; to download and order information to members' computer terminals, mobile communication terminals, etc. through wired or wireless networks. The right to data transmission and related promotional and promotional services. The authorization continues until the member's written notice that Gagahi is not allowed to continue to use, and Gagahi actually receives such written notice.
2. In addition to the intellectual property rights involved in advertising in this service, the intellectual property rights provided by Gagahi in this service (including but not limited to web pages, text, images, audio, video, graphics, etc.) are owned by Gagahi. All, except for members who have legally acquired intellectual property rights for their published content.
3. The copyright, patent and other intellectual property rights of Gagahi's software under this service are owned by Gagahi. Gagahi's graphics, text or its components in this service, as well as other Gagahi logos and products, service names, copyright or trademark rights are owned by Gagahi.
4. The above-mentioned and any other intellectual property rights owned by Gagahi or related advertisers are protected by law. Members may not use or create derivative works in any form without the written permission of Gagahi or relevant advertisers, and may not pass reverse engineering. Decompilation, disassembly, or other similar behavior obtains its source code, otherwise all legal consequences arising therefrom are the responsibility of the member, and Gagahi will pursue the legal liability of the defaulting party.IX. Member Information Storage
1. Gagahi will endeavor to maintain the security and convenience of Gagahi's dating service, but will not be responsible for the failure of members to delete or store the relevant data in this service.
2. Gagahi can determine the maximum storage period of the data of the member in the service according to the actual situation, and allocate the maximum storage space for the data on the server. Members can back up the relevant data in this service according to their own needs.
3. If the member stops using the service or the service is terminated, Gagahi can permanently delete the member's data from the server. After the service is terminated or terminated, Gagahi is not obligated to return any data to the member.
4. In the process of registering your account or using the service, you need to provide some necessary information, for example, to provide you with account registration service or user identification, you need to fill in the mobile phone number; for nearby people function you need to agree to use your location information; mobile phone address matching function requires you to authorize access to your phone address book. If there are special provisions in national laws, regulations or policies, you need to provide true identity information. If the information you provide is incomplete, you will not be able to use the service or be restricted during use.X. Notice
If there is no special provision, any notice between you and this website should be sent by e-mail. The e-mail address of this website is email@example.com, which is sent to the e-mail address you provided to this website during the registration process. Or such other address as the party indicated.XI. About the Cost
Your liability for all transactions due to transactions on this website, access to paid services on this website, and communications, network services and other fees are at your own risk. This website reserves the right to change or discontinue some or all of the Services, temporarily or permanently, without notice in writing, only if the website is publicly available. This website reserves the right to change the price of the service, but will notify you before your next payment. If you do not agree to these changes, you will stop using them after the expiration of your current life. If your service offer has a specific term and price, then that price is valid for that period. After the end of the promotion period, the price of your service will be executed according to the new standard.XII. Privacy and Security
Protecting users' personal information is a basic principle of GaGaHi, and GaGaHi will take reasonable measures to protect users' personal information. Except as required by laws and regulations, GaGaHi will not disclose personal information of users to third parties without the permission of the user. GaGaHi uses a variety of methods to protect the personal information of users. Therefore, this website may not be disclosed, edited or rented without the authorization of the user and sold to anyone except in the following cases:
1 You agree to let third parties share information
2 Only disclose your personal information to provide the products and services you request.
3 to avoid your immediate danger to life, body or property; to prevent major harm to others' rights
4 We need to provide information to companies that provide products or services on our behalf (unless we notify you otherwise, these companies do not have access to your identification information)
5 We need to follow court summons, legal orders or follow legal procedures
6 We found that you have violated the Terms of Service of this website or the use of any other products and services.XIII. Others
By using this website, you accept this Agreement and become a member of the Service. Further confirmation is made. This Agreement contains the entire agreement between you and Gagahi.com regarding the use of the Website and/or the Service. If any provision of this Agreement is deemed to be invalid, the remainder of this Agreement will continue to retain full validity and binding force.XIV. Application of Law, Disputes and Jurisdiction
1. You acknowledge and agree that the process of taking effective, performance, interpretation and resolution of disputes of this Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the People's Republic of China; if there is any dispute between the Member and Gagahi regarding the content of this Agreement or its execution, it shall first be settled through friendly negotiation; In the event of a failure, the member agrees to submit the dispute or dispute to the Zhengzhou Arbitration Commission and to apply the arbitration rules currently in force at the time of the arbitration, and the arbitral award is final.
2. The settlement of disputes between members. You understand and agree that Gagahi is only a platform for you and other members to make friends overseas, but for your dealings with other Gagahi members, whether on the Internet or in real life, you are solely responsible for your actions. If you have a dispute with another member, you understand and agree that Gagahi has no legal obligation to monitor or process the dispute between you and other members.
3. If some of the clauses of this Agreement is inconsistent with the current laws of the People's Republic of China and are thus invalid, they will not affect the validity of other clauses.
4. The title of this Agreement is for convenience and reading only and does not affect the meaning or interpretation of any of the provisions of the text.
Risk warning: Members should enhance their awareness of self-protection and prevention. In any case, members should not be convinced of borrowing, investment, wealth management, gambling or other network information involving property. In the case of property operations, please be sure to verify the identity of the other party, and please always pay attention to Gagahi tips and guides on preventing fraud.
Version update date: January 21, 2019
Version effective date: January 21, 2019